October 16, 2010

A Lovely Surprise: Jo’s Bernie

Every now and then something lands in my inbox that absolutely makes my day.  Last week it was a lovely message from a lady who had recently purchased a couple of my kits... and attached were some pictures of the gorgeous bunny she created using my Bernie kit.  

I tell you, I opened that email and sat there grinning like the Cheshire Cat... nah, make that the Cheshire Cat who was given a saucer of cream by the Mad Hatter and then cuddled by Alice... Happy!!  Yup, I was one happy girl :o) :o) :o)

I think Jo has done such an awesome job on her Bernie, that I wanted to share the cuteness with you too.... How about I shut up now, and share that picture of Jo’s bunny with you:


Isn’t he adorable!?   Sadly I don’t know what she named him... I wish I had thought to ask!  If you did name him Jo, please leave a comment telling us what it is :o)

How about I introduce you to the original Bernie as well...  You can very easily see what a great job Jo did!


I’ll also give you the link to his page on my website, just in case Jo’s adorable little bunny has inspired you to have a go at making your own little Bernie :o)  ... and maybe when you do, you will send me pictures too *big grin*

0 comments:

Post a Comment