March 22, 2013

Extravaganza!!


…  A teddy one!  

Even better, a Teddies Worldwide one!!  

A Teddies Worldwide Teddy Bear Extravaganza Internet Show *does a little happy dance*.
So have you popped over to have a squiz at the preview teds yet … i think it is safe to say "WOW"!!  

I kid you not, the teds that can be seen on the preview page HERE  are Ah-Maze-Zing!  My little guy - Tolly - is hanging out with the other teds in the "miniature" category.  If you are looking for a particular artist, the teds are listed alphabetically based on the trading name of the artist :o)  Just click on the small pics to get a bigger pop up version 

… like so

I am having a right tough time trying to narrow down my favourite teds to vote for in the 'Collectors Choice Award'.  There are 5 categories this show - dressed, undressed (bare), boy, girl and best in show - which kinda makes it easier because i can show the love to more teds, but YIKES they are all so cute it is still mighty hard lol!!

Voting ends 4 hours prior to the show going live at 4pm Friday afternoon (New York time - which is 7am Saturday morning for me and everyone else in the AET zone) so there isn't buckets of time left for me to make up my mind either :(  check HERE to see what time it will be in your neck of the woods :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment