March 25, 2013

WOW!


I know I said I'd try to post more pics of my wee darlings during the show, but the truth is, every time I had some ready to go, another bear sold!!!

Now don't get me wrong, that is NOT a complaint …. Oh No Sireeeee, I am flattered and humbled!  It just means that I kept holding back on sharing pics because …. well …. because it felt plain ol' mean to taunt you with stuff that had been sold already lol!!

But now there is soooo little time left, I'm Just going to take the risk …. So, with no further ado, please meet my 2 remaining teds:

Hughes:
Click to enlarge

And Tippy:
Click to enlarge

These last 2 have been squabbling all night over who is more deserving of a new home!
Click to enlarge

Quite frankly I need someone to buy at least one of them, simply to give me a few moments peace lol!  

And, just quietly, I could have sworn I heard a chorus of "nobody loves you, everybody hates you, you should go and eat worms …." coming from the direction of where they are all currently hanging out together.  Surely I could never create bears that mean though ….. could I ROFL?!?!?!

NO!!  No, I'm sure that was just my overtired imagination lol.  Yup, Definitely my imagination ...


1 comments:

Kays Kids said...

Rosey, I am so glad you did well ast the on line show. Don't let those last two run amouck when the others get posted off.
Hugs

Post a Comment