April 30, 2009

Mushrooms anyone?

I present to you photographic proof that i am completely and utterly barking mad :o/  


Photobucket


You see, i get these “Brilliant Ideas”, and in the case of this 2cm mushroom - mmhmmm that IS less than 1 inch - before I actually paused to wonder if it was a good idea, I was off and running with it lol....and it wasn’t until i had drawn the pattern, sewn it up, and started to *try* and turn it right side out that I fully comprehended what a fiddly little bugger a micro sized mushroom was going to be.  I am fiercely proud of it :o) but Oh,  I do long for the day where my brain activates Before my fingers do lol....mine are still sore from making this little *erm herm* darling lol.....

6 comments:

Cat Gabriel said...

Ooh it's so cute!! I could imagine turning out this little darling would have been difficult lol:)

Rosey said...

Mmhmmm lol *nods earnestly*....thanks Cat :o)

Sarah Medina said...

Aw wonderful! I have made them by felting, its much easier hehe ;)

Rosey said...

oooh Sarah lol, i LOVE the idea of needle felting but me and sharp objects are such a b.a.d. combination lol! One day though, one day....i wonder if i could get the gloves from a suit of armor off eBay *hehe*?!?!

KarenAUS said...

I didn't know you had a blog Rosey! I was admiring your bears on the weekend at the show, so tiny and perfect! And I loved your mushrooms, they turned out fab!

Rosey said...

Thank you Karen - thinking of your wonderful little creations, i consider that high praise indeed :o) :o)

The blog is only very new - just one month old today!

Post a Comment